Hiring Immediately, Valet / Attendant for our Sales Department. Great benefits
We are currently looking to hire a Valet to assist the Sales Department. Our automotive business is growing, and we are looking for energetic employees to help our clients The Valet’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company. Start your career with the Chapman Auto Stores today!
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Candidates are required to be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission, and lift 50 + lbs. The attendant must arrive to work on time. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you We offer an generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company approved uniforms
- Assist Sales Management by arranging and merchandising inventory
- Check inventory for gas, and small lot damage and correct as needed
- Valet sales customers cars, and keep the parking lanes clear
- Retrieve inventory products for the sales staff and customers
- Perform driving duties as assigned by management
- Assist in keeping a clean facility by patroling the lot for trash or debris
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.