The Automotive Cashier/Receptionist is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks. Also submitting claims to outside sources and distributors and following up on payment as needed. Administering in house rental vehicles though software provided by the dealership.
- Routing calls to the proper departments .
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments.
- Issuing inspection stickers to Technicians.
- Issuing dealer plates and gas cards.
- Scanning service repair orders and parts invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Available to work 3 days a week and every other Saturday.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive pay and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!