Hiring Immediately, Automotive Sales Manager for Used Car. Excellent compensation and benefits
We are seeking a top level EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER. We are growing and need automotive sales management leaders to help our team boost their sales volume. You will be working directly with executive leadership, and have all the tools to succeed. A proven record of sales volume, profit, and customer satisfaction is a must.
Previous automotive sales management experience is REQUIRED for this position. Top applicants will have prior experience with managing teams of sales representatives, worked with CRM software, and have knowledge of inventory control. Candidates should have knowledge of Vauto, Manheim online, and have experience managing the preowned reconditioning process. Qualified applicants need to be high energy, outgoing, and willing to work hand in hand with our sales team Come join the Chapman Auto Stores!
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company approved uniforms
- Manage showroom floor traffic and sales team response.
- Track daily and monthly sales targets and keep team goal oriented.
- Be an ambassador for the store and seek sales and profit with integrity.
- Manage the inventory reconditioning process
- Keep consistently high customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintain data and reports for executive leadership.
- Assist in merchandising and inventory control.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.