Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative. Great compensation and benefits.
We are seeking Parts Counter Representative to add to our growing parts department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Parts Representatives with independent and franchise experience with NAPA, AutoZone, PepBoys are highly encouraged to apply. Start your career with the Chapman Auto Stores today!
Previous automotive parts experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. The ability to work on your feet and lift 50 lbs are physically needed to perform the parts counter rep duties. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company provided uniforms
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all sales
- Thoroughly estimate the time for delivery
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.