Hiring Immediately, Automotive Service Advisor.
We are seeking Automotive Service Writers to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. Service Writers with Independent Service Station experience as with Midas, Monroe, Goodyear, etc please apply. Start your career with the Chapman Auto Stores today!
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. DMS experience with CDK or Reynolds and Reynolds a plus. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company approved uniforms
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.